June favorites


This month I have just a couple of favorites.
I have a few new and a few old things. 


Let's start with skin care. For about two months now I've been loving Biobaza's face wash. It is made out of natural products and is very safe for my sensitive skin. It's based on camomile and zinc. 
It works for sure because my skin has never been this clear. 

Along with the face wash I use Biobaza 360˚ moisturizing cream.
I started to use it because my skin has been so dry because of the crazy heat here in Croatia. 
I found it by accident in the drugstore, it was in the travel section and I just grabed it because it was very cheap not expecting anything from it. It ended up being my favoutite daily moistruiser. 

For some weird reason my lips have been dry too and I tried lots of different lip balms and none worked for me until I tried Maybelline Dr Rescue. It has got a lovely minty scent and is extremly moistrizing.  And to be honest the packaging is what sold me haha :D 




Let's move on to the fashion portion of this post. 
The lovely off the sholder top is from Zara and I got it on a super sale last summer. I love how you can pair it with any shorts or skirt. The only thing I don't like about it is the material that it is made of. It is way too thick for summer and you get super hot in it very quickly. 

The black swimsuit top is from h&m. I love the texture of the material and it fits very well. 
The only thing is that you can't tan in it, because it would leave you with crazy tan lines. 

The sun hat is from last year. I got it in C&A. I needed a hat for vacation and this is the only one that I could find in the whole mall. 



And last but not least, are my new sunglasses from Zara

I love the colour of them, they just scream summer to me.



Primjedbe

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi