Arrivederci Ireland!♡


Writing this I'm back in Croatia already for a week, and it's been a very busy week. 
Ireland was incredible and unforgettable, I'm definetively going back one day. 
I absolutely loved everything about Dublin. I learned so many new things and met new people who were so lovely and kind.

After our last work day my friend and I decided to go explore Dublin some more, so we grabed a cup of hot chocolate which was made by a Croatian bartender in a coffe shop "Insomnia" to keep us warm on a very cold afternoon in Dublin.

  On our walk we came across some more awesome bridges and the popular Temple bar. Everything was litt up with christmas lights so it looked extra beautiful.



On our last day in Ireland we decided to go to Bray beach for the last time before we leave, we wanted to se more of it. It's a lovely town.








Now writing this I'm missing Dublin very much. If you ever have the chance to visit Dublin or Bray please do, you'll be suprised how awesome it is.

Cheers, 
     Ana :D





Primjedbe

Popularni postovi