First week in Ireland!♡


I'm here in Bray in Ireland for a week and its already pretty amazing. I came here to go to student practice with the Erasmus + programe. I work at an architecture firm in Dublin, I help them out with paper work and organising. So far its incredible, the people that I work with are so kind and the host family I'm staying with is great. Bray is a town not very far from Dublin. Every day I take the bus to Dublin and go to work. 

 First couple of days were the hardest, we had to go to work all by ourselves. I lost count of how many times did I get lost and got into the wrong bus. Luckily I had google maps to help me. :)

On the weekend my friends and I went to Bray beach and after that to central Dublin.

After getting lost a few times we found some cool buildings, awesome bridges and huge Penney's(Primark), where we did some major shopping.

Today we went to the nacional park Glendalough. It's beautifull!!
Here are a few photos to prove it .





That's it for this week.
 We'll see how next week goes...

Cheers!
               Ana :)




Primjedbe

Popularni postovi