Back to school wishlist



Back to school is comming up real soon!! I can't belive that I'm starting school next week, this summer has gone by very fast. I picked out a few things that I would deffinetly want for back to school.

Početak škole se bliži. Ne mogu vjerovati da škola počinje već sljedeći tjedan, ovo ljeto mi je jako brzo prošlo. Izabrala sam nekoliko stvarčica koje bih svakako htjela u svom ormaru prije početka škole.
I found these amazing high waisted jeans in Zara, I think they are great for school, they will match anything and everything.

Našla sam ove divne traperice visokog struka u Zari, mislim da su odlične za školu jer ih možeš upariti sa svime i svačim.

Bomber jackets became very popular this summer, I found this olive green one in Stradivarius

Bomber jakne su postale pravi hit ovog ljeta, našla sam ovu maslinasto-zelenu u Stradivariusu.

I always wanted New Balance sneakers but in every store they have weird colors, I found these on Asos, the colour is great it will match anything. 

Uvijek sam htjela New Balance tenisice ali u svim trgovinama su imali neke čudne boje, a ove sam našla na Asosu , boja je odlična, mogu se upariti sa svime. 

This is a super cute pencil case from Asos, I think it's big enough to fit all of my highlighters and pens. 

Ovo je preslatka peraonica sa Asosa, mislim da je dovoljno velika za sve moje markere i olovke.

I think this would be a gret coffe cup for all those early mornings. Asos.

Ovo je odlična šalica za jutarnju kavu. Asos.

This is an awesome backpack from Asos, patches are very "in" now

Ovaj ruksak je odličan, sa Asosa je. Zakrpe su sada "in"

This sweatshirt is soo good, I love it. Mango
Ova majica je predobra, Obožavam ju. Mango 

Primjedbe

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi