Winter favourites


This winter I don't have a lot of favourites but here are couple of them.

Ove zime nemam puno favorita, ali evo ih nekoliko. 

One thing I love to do in winter, is wearing red lipstick. These two are my favourite red lipsticks in my collection.
The Makeup Revolution lipstick, it's amazing, stays on a really long time and doesn't come of when you'r eating or drinking. It's in colour Reckless and I got it on Pinkpanda.hr 

Jednu stvar obožavam raditi u zimi, a to je nositi crveni ruž. Ova dva ruža su mi najdraža u mojoj kolekciji. 
Makeup Revolution ruž je odličan, dugo ostaje na usnama i ne skida se lako dok jedete ili pijete. U boji Reckless je i kupila sam ga preko Pinkpanda.hr


The Catrice lip pen is incredible, I didn't expect that much from it. It's matt and stays on "forever"
I'm totally in love with the colour and the way it's easy for applying. It's in colour Urban Red and I got it in the drugstore (dm).

Catrice olovka za usne je nevjerojatna. Nisam očekivala toliko od nje. Matt je i ostaje na usnama "zauvijek". Skroz sam se zaljubila u boju i u to kako ju je lako nanijeti. U Urban Red boji je i kupila sam ju u Dm-u.




Lately I found myself wearing black nail polish all the time, I don't know what's with that but I just love the way my nails look when I'm wearing black nail polish. 
This black nailpolis is the one I'm wearing all the time. It's Essence matt black nailpolish. To be honest I'm not impressed with it, when you apply it you have to apply two cotes for it to even be matt and then the matt effect goes away couple days later.I wear it just because it's black. (colour: 32 the Black cat)

U posljednje vrijeme shvatila sam da stalno imam crni lak na noktima. Ne znam što je s time ali jednostavno volim način na koji moji nokti izgledaju kada na njima imam crni lak. 
Ovaj crni lak je onaj koji stalno nosim. To je Essence matt crni lak. Da budem iskrena i nije me impresionirao, kada ga nanosite morate nanijeti dva sloja da uopće bude matt, a taj matt efekt nestane nakon nekoliko dana. Nosim ga jedino jer je crn. (Boja: 32 the Black cat)




These eyeshadows remind me of Christmas, that's why I love them for this time of the year. 
It's a I Heart Makeup palett that has 6 eyeshadows . All the shadows are shimmery and very pigmented. I got it on Pinkpanda.hr .

Ova sjenila me podsjećaju na Božić, zato ih obožavam nositi u ovo vrijeme godine. 
Ovo je I Heart Makeup paleta sa 6 sjenila. Sva sjenila su svjetlucava i jako pigmentirana. Paletu sam kupila na Pinkpanda.hr 



And the last, my favourite thing of all, the most cozy sweather. This sweathert is from H&M, and it has a collar that's made like a braid. I love it. 

I posljednje, ali moje najdraže, najudobniji džemper. Džemper je iz H&M-a i ima kragnu napravljenu kao pletenica. Obožavam ga.














Primjedbe

  1. All they seems to be great products
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/01/whats-in-my-bag.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Imam Catrice olovku za usne i ooooodlična je!!


    http://reviewsbyas.blogspot.hr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi